David D. Hunting YMCA
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Phase: complete
Applied intumescent coatings in main pool area and installed wood veneer wallcoverings over the main reception desk.
Working for Bouma Corporation we applied 50 gallons Nu-Chem Thermo-sorb on the structural steel in requested rooms.
Contributors On This Project
- Eckhoff & DeVries Painting Painting and Intumescent Coating
- Visser Brothers, Inc. General Contractor - Design/Build and Steel Erection, Carpentry
- Architectural Glass & Metals, Inc. Glazing and Metal Panels, Metal Siding and Aluminum Sun Shades
- Driesenga & Associates Material Testing
- Van Dam Iron Works, Inc. Misc. Metal Fab.
- Steel Supply & Engineering Misc. Metal Fab. and Structural Steel Fabrication
- Ritsema Associates Flooring
- Welch Tile & Marble Flooring and tile in pool and deck
- Materials Testing Consultants, Inc. Geotechnical and Construction Materials Testing and Engineering
- Kent Companies, Inc. Concrete Contractor
- Kerkstra Precast Supplier and Precast Concrete
- JDH Engineering Structural Engineering